We can manufacture all metal surface sensors or thermowells also with special coatings.
The coating materials used are:
- FEP - known as Teflon®, good for low temperatures, exhaust gases or various acids, resistant to sunlight
- PFA - very similar to FEP, slightly better thermal stability and resistance to high temperatures than FEP
- METCO - hardmetal coating, especially for applications where sensors are exposed to grinding like crude oil pipes (sand/stones), rock wool blasting etc.
- HALAR - for anticorrosion applications
- DIAMALLOY - corrosion protection, harder surface
- other materials upon request.
The allowed temperature can vary on the range of -200...+1200 °C depending on the coating material.
The most common sensor types to be coated are:
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Check out all our thermo wells!