- according to DIN 43772 form 2G
- fitted to application with thread, no welding required
- neck pipe, also known as cooling neck, for heat source clearance
- used in applications where heat sensitive electronics, mainly transmitters, need clearance from heat source
- neck pipe lenght typically 145 mm
- allows separate insulator layer to be used between connection head and heat source
- thermowell material according to the application
- used to house mineral insulated temperature sensor element
- allows easy replacement of sensor element, without interupting the process
- gable gland for max Ø14 mm cable
- ATEX compatible Ex db version available
- 3D step models available on request.
- energy and power plant technology
- process industry
- chemical industry
- machinery and vessel construction
- manufacturing industry.
Also available with special coating.
Complete threaded RTD or TC sensors with cooling neck wells are presented on Datasheet 2.
Check out all our thermo wells!